All new Can Am Maverick X3 is out. We are in the process of designing an alternative fuel tank to the OEM model which is located above the passenger side legs position. The OEM position is not in the best location. TowerWorks Motorsports is engineering a new fuel cell that will be in a more strategic position for this new and upcoming Can-Am Maveric X3 model. Stay tuned……
Currently in the design phase:
Fuel Cell – Click Here For More Details
1) Installs without cutting out tubes or removing shift console.
2) 23 gal in two tanks, seven inch tall, same height as x tube.
3) Cell are filled from the hood area.
4) Cells can have internal or external pumps.
5) Installation kit can include brake lines, fill tubes, pumps, discriminator valves etc.
Sway Bars – Click Here For More Details
1) Manufactured from tubular aircraft steel heat treated.
2) Arms made from high grade ally fully machined.
3) Fully adjustable for various stiffness.
4) Uses existing chassis and ‘A’ arm mountings.
Big Brake Kits – Click Here For More Details