GYTR® Turbo Kit for YXZ1000R/SS
NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA
CARRIES FULL YAMAHA WARRANTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GYTR is pleased to bring you the pinnacle of forced-air-induction systems available on the market today! This kit is designed for the “no-limits” driver that wants to pull more power from their YXZ. We scoured the globe, sourcing the highest quality components available – determined to build a turbo kit unlike any other. During development, no detail was overlooked. You’ll immediately feel the power as soon as you hit the gas. Here’s the full rundown on all the features and components of this monster kit:
- A custom air box that fits in the same stock location provides clean air to the water-cooled, ball bearing, top-of-the-line Garrett® GT2860RS Turbo – which is perfectly matched to deliver smooth, predictable power without the inconsistent throttle response found in inferior systems
- New Yamaha ECU that provides consistent throttle response with the reliability you’ve come to expect from GYTR
- New water-to-air intercooler to cool all that new found pressurized air – the absolute best option for your YXZ. It’s located just above the engine, to reduce lag, with remote radiator in front where the air is cool to resist heat soak. A small electric water pump circulates water in this system
- New exhaust header utilizes the stock muffler with catalyst and Forestry-approved spark arrestor—allowing for 49-state compliance
- Includes an upgraded GYTR Connecting Rod Set
- Includes a high-quality Donaldson® air filter assembly that replaces the stock air box
- Hand-welded, TIG-welded, equal length stainless steel tubular exhaust manifold for maximum performance and durability
- TIG-welded, aluminum air box with CNC-machined base and equal length runners to provide 6 psi of boost into the stock throttle bodies
- Braided, stainless steel hoses and AN fittings utilized for proven durability
- High-performance silicone hoses on all boost connections to prevent blow-offs
- Up to a 60% increase in power overall 1
- Requires the use of premium 91-octane gas
- NOT compatible with Powered Subwoofer on both YXZ1000R and YXZ1000R SS
Please phone or email for availability and shipping rates.
Please include shipping address if emailing request.
(818) 257-8919 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Test results using Mustang Dynamometer® chassis dyno at the rear wheel using SAE J1349 correction factor.